Thursday, October 11, 2007

ANENA

Hey Girls!! It's Anena. This is fun. I am sure we will stay in touch better now.
Just thought I'd let ya'll know I am going down to Paraguay on 7 November and am planning on getting married down there!! Yes, to a boy I met on my mission. His name is Juan Gimenez and the short version of his info is: 24, RM (Argentina Mendoza), 5' 6", Secretary/Accountant, 6 of 8 kids, speaks some English, and is WONDERFUL!!! So hopefully in December there will be a wedding down in the Asuncion Paraguay temple. Hope you can all come (ha ha). I will try to post a picture of him that he sent me with his niece. Hopefully it works. Good luck to all of you!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you serious about that?!?! If so, that's awesome!

Elkington Home said...

Congrats Anena! Monica told me that you were getting married! That'll be a crazy adventure!! Let us know of your future plans... where you'll be living, etc.